Thursday, February 18, 2016

Moo Goo Gai Con: Michigan's "Gaming Convention/Chinese Buffet" Event In April



D&D meets General Tso -- what a great idea! Moo Goo Gai Con combines an all-day gaming convention with an all-you-can eat Chinese lunch/dinner buffet. Held on April 9 in Redford, Michigan, Moo Goo Gai Con (love the name, BTW) invites gamers to help themselves to an all-day smorgasbord of Chinese food while playing board games, RPGs, and miniature wargames. There's apparently going to be a "dealer's showcase" as well. I've made plans to attend and I just may run a game or two while munching egg rolls and crab rangoons. So who else is hungry?


3 comments:

  1. I might see you there my friend. I'll probably run some Savage Worlds Gamma World and Savage Worlds Fantasy. The organizer of the con, Bill, is a good guy and has run a couple mini-cons over the years. Good gaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll just leave this here:

    http://www.gunghaggis.com/

    ReplyDelete